Our staff have a dedicated, specialist interest in diabetes and lifestyle diseases (elevated blood pressure, raised cholesterol and obesity)
- general practitioner specializing in diabetes care and management of lifestyle diseases
- specialist nurse educator trained in treatment compliance, lifestyle modification, insulinisation etc.
- Dietitian specializing not only in diabetes but also in carbohydrate counting weight management and evidence based low carbohydrate diets if medically indicated.
- Podiatrist and Orthopaedic Shoe Technician
- Medical Gym at Claremont Hospital with dedicated diabetes and cardiac classes on an individual or group basis.